The year is almost over and it got me thinking about what I have done and achieved this year.
For me the highlights have to be:
2. I saw James Marsters in London and I had a wonderful time. (If you’ve not seen it, my report is HERE)
3. I saw Much Ado About Nothing with Catherine Tate and David Tennant and I have never laughed so much!
4. I went to Eastbourne Airbourne International Airshow [PHOTOS]
5. My photography hobby has grown a lot this year and I have hopefully improved. I have also tried out some art websites and more networking sites to help get my photos seen and to gain feedback so I can improve.
6. My work Christmas Party. I dressed as an elf 😉
7. Visiting Port Lympne Zoo with good friends [PHOTOS]
8. Ice Skating on the new rink in Tunbridge Wells.
9. Moving office at work. This was a fun; less ‘brain work’ and more physical labour for a change.
10. Personally; my confidence has continued to grow and I’m continually learning new things.
Obviously there have been negative things too, but overall this year has been good.
Thanks for reading. Happy holidays and Happy New Year to all 🙂
What are your highlights of the year?
All photos copyright SolariaHues. Do not use for any purpose without written permission. Thank you.